REFFERENCE HARDNESS TESTER FOR CALIBRATION LABORATORIES
This highly accurate Hardness Tester is designed for laboratories calibrating TEST BLOCKs. it includes Affri System Technology and fully automatic system to perform calibration in accordance with the international standards ASTM, EN, ISO and JIS.
- Integral AFFRI System
- Absolute measurement|
- The start button initiates an uninterrupted test sequence comprising:
1. approach the piece
3. impression of reference surface
4. complete measurement cycle with subsequent release
- The result is not influenced by defections during the test cycle
- Large and fixed table supporting test pieces
Designed for different application:
A) EN ISO 6508-3 / ASTM E-18 for Rockwell and Superficial Rockwell
B) EN ISO 6507-3 / ASTM E-384 for Vickers
C) EN ISO 6506-3 / ASTM E-10 for Brinell
The excellent accuracy and repeatability fully meet the requisite standards. The integral Affri system of this machine operates on the same principle as that adopted in the regular production machines in other Affri models
- Rigid frame structure portal Frame whit stable base, for accurate stability of test sample and mobile vertically head including indenter, optic for measuring.
- Load forces generated with load cell and controlled in closed loop with power source via software with accuracy of 1x10-3. no impact and no frictions.
- Indenter directly connected to the load cell vertically, so fully in axis mounted with no ratio lever, not friction and not inertia.
- Vertical and axial Automatic rotating turret 5 positions to select objectives and indenter with multi load cells.
- Dual laser converging pointer (patent Affri ) to indicate the test point and vertical distance from test block and indente
- The testing cycle is performed in only one direction from up to down to move:
» the test head move down to take contact with test surface at programmed velocity,
» the load is applied at programmed velocity and programmed dwell time,
» the load is removed and the head moves up,
» the rotating turret select the right objective,
» the head moves down to take vision autofocus and measure of the Vickers indentation
» the head moves up to return at programmed sroke
» all acted by only one start input without stops and without changing of the velocities.
- Programmable velocities and dwell time for different testing cycles.
- Automatic selectable load
- Automatic measurement by means of software and high resolution
- Manual Mode is also available by means of cursor and knob
- Absolute exact measure even at the first measure no need preliminary test. The head is mobile vertically independently from the turret and from the frame for 50 mm.
- It includes even clamping piece at constant pressure force 25 Kg for 50 mm stroke. The head includes 3 parallel and coaxial elements mobile for 50 mm indenter, reference point, clamping piece