AUTOMATIC HARDNESS TESTER INTEGRABLE INSIDE OF A CNC MACHINE
Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell and Brinell / Test loads from 1 to 5,6 kgf (9,807 to 54,92 N) / 3 to 187,5 kgf (29,45 to 1839 N)
Explorer is a reliable and precise hardness tester, with a new design and user friendliness. It allows to make quick and precise measurements. The instrument is applied to the working centres and handled just like a standard tool. Different types of coupling are available ISO, DIN 30,40,50 and more on demand.
Explorer transfers the data concerning the test just carried out thanks to a Wireless connection via standard Bluetooth. Data transfer is guaranteed up to 30 metres (even if
without net noises it is possible to transfer beyond 100 metres). This allows to place the support PC even far from the instrument for better ergonomics of the working place.
• Designed for being assembled on any machine-tool thanks to the use of the standard coupling cone (ISO e DIN)
• Reliable and precise hardness tester, with a new design and user friendly.
• It allows to make quick and precise measurements.
• Explorer transfers the data concerning the test just carried out thanks to Bluetooth connectivity. This allows to place the support PC even far from the instrument for better ergonomics of the working place.
After applying the instrument to the machine tool, it will be enough to switch on the support pc and activate the instrument to start testing. Thanks to the practical front keyboard, the user may access useful information such as the battery level and the testing condition.
- Rockwell and Brinell direct hardness measure
- Bluetooth data codified transmitter
- IP65 Protection
- No need any specific interface on your Controller
- Independent data received via Blue T.
- Power rechargeable battery long durability 8 hours
- Rechargeable on board of the machine
The receiver is an industrial PC running on Windows 10 and touch screen 12”
It show the result, store data, set tolerance range to alarm when result is over your expectation
- Create statistic
- Create test report
- Export data by flash USB driver
- Remote assistance by Ethernet connection for fast diagnosis, update, calibration.
- Auto switch Off programmable timing
- Receiver is Powered 110-220 V 50-60 Hz 20 VA
- (Probe is powered by 9 V rechargeable battery 8 hour works)
- When start to use the probe automatically the connection is activate with the receiver
The software supplied with the support PC is a powerful data analysis instrument. All data are transferred to the wireless PC via standard Bluetooth. Beyond the quick setting of all testing parameters, a complete set is supplied for analysing the data received from the instrument.
Possibility of graphic analyses, quick choice of testing scales, quick conversions and the chance to save real time statistic sessions allow a quick and functional analysis of the tests carried out.
Furthermore, the software foresees other functions such as language change, software locking, the possibility to create separate user accounts and to print the acquired data via a USB printer
EASY TO USE
1. program your CNC for a new tool
2. switch ON EXPLORER receiver
3. write the program to move the EXPLORER probe to the ON Switch than move the probe on test point where you need to measure
4. When probe reach contact against test surface move more for 7 +2/-0 mm. Hold at position for 6/7 seconds to wait the probe explore the hardness
5. move up the probe
6. result will automatically transmitted to the receiver and appear on LCD
7. Repeat for N test points
8. When finish series of test move to store
EXPLORER Reading scales
Rockwell:HRA(20-92); HRB(26-100); HRC(0-80); HR15N(69-93); HR30T(16-83)
Brinell: HB5(5-205); HB30(66-884)
Tensile Module R (226-2898) HZA (0-250)
1% for HR scales 3% on HB scales
0,1 HR O,1 HB
Surface roughness required
Power for probe
Rechargeable battery 9 V