OCTAGON Gauge Block Comparator System Model GBC 150 Gold
• Less number of reference standard gauge block pieces required : Instead of use of 122 piece set of reference standard gauge blocks only 15 pieces are required to cover complete the range.
• Measurements of any arbitrary size of gauge block possible with out availability of reference gauge block of same size.
• Measurements of Imperial (inch) gauge block possible with same 15 pcs of reference gauge blocks.
• No special set for the calibration of Gauge block comparator.
• Low costs of re-calibration of reference standards.
GBC 150 Gold
0.5 - 150 mm
0.01 μm (under specified conditions) Active Table Surface
60 x 60 mm (Carbide Line Contact)
± 0.005 μm Dimension (mm)
300(L) X 400(H) X 250(W)
Note: For testing gage blocks beyond 100 mm , we recommend the Octaogn universal measuring machine model LMM Gold Plus.