SANWOOD Vibration Test Machine
The Vibration Test Equipment working principle of the electromagnetic vibration exciter is similar to a loudspeaker whereby electrical
conductor is moved by the action of electromagnetic force in the magnetic field. The force to accelerate the
moving part is generated by the balance between driving current and magnetic flux. Therefore, by
controlling the driving current, one can control the vibration generator.
The Vibration Test Equipment maximum acceleration level of the electromagnetic vibration exciter is determined by the maximum
current and the loading. At low frequency, displacement of moving part is restricted such that the
acceleration will not reach high level. The resonance frequency of the moving element is set higher
than the upper limit of the frequency range.
The Electromagnetic vibration table performance of vibration generator can be reflected by the chart that displays the maximum
acceleration under different frequencies. By using a log-log plot, the restriction of displacement
can be expressed by a straight line with slope of 6 dB/octave.
1. Electromagnetic vibration table Rugged suspension system and linear motion guiding, strong carrying capacity, good guiding functions, high stability.
2. Load center airbag with high static stiffness and low dynamic stiffness, strong carrying capacity, perfect performance on amplitude variation.
3. High efficiency D class power switching, 3-sigma peak current, low power consumption and minimum harmonic distortion.
4. Quick self-diagnosis with safety interlock, high safety reliability.
5. Airbag shock isolation device for vibration platform without the need of additional. foundation, perfect reproduction of vibrational wave and reduction in vibration transmittance.
6. Horizontal and vertical expansion platforms for different applications.
7. Simple controller operation.
The general formula for calculating force vector of vibration systems:
F = MA
Force(N) = Mass(kg) x Accelration( m/s² or g)
Mass = Armature mass + Specimen + Fixture (vertical table/slip table with driver bar)
Model SM-EV203 SM-EV206 SM-EV210 SM-EV220 SM-EV232 SM-EV240
2-2500 2-3000 2-3000 2-2500 2-2500 2-2500 2-2500
Max Sine Froce
300(2.94) 600(5.88) 1000(9.8) 2000(19.6) 3200(31.36) 4000(39.2) 5000(49)
38 50 50 50 50 50 50
120 200 300 400 500 800 1000
VG300/40 VG600/50 VG1000/50 VG2000/50 VG3200/50 VG4000/50 VG5000/50
3 6 10 20 30 40 50
150 200 240 320 400 400 450
480 920 1200 1600 2000 2500 3500
800x565x670 890x750x850 890x750x850 1200x870x1100 1400x900x1100 1400x980x1100 800x550x1920
Power Amp Model
Amp3k Amp6k Amp12k Amp22k Amp35 Amp50k Amp60k
250 320 350 500 550 600 800 Amp Dimension 880x590x1125 880x590x1275 880x590x1275 880x590x1275 880x590x1275 800x550x1920
3PHASE 380VAC 50/60Hz ±10% 50Hz
Aggregate Capacity (kW)
9 20 25 35 45 64 85