1. With the exception of Third Party Products and Third Party Software SCICRON warrants that the Products are free from defects in
material and workmanship. Upon notice of any defect in material and workmanship, SCICRON shall have the right to inspect the Products and
to investigate all claims for the purpose of determining whether the Products are detective. If SCICRON determines that the Products are
detective and covered by this limited warranty, then SCICRON shall, at its option, have the right either to repair or replace any detective
Products or its part. SCICRON's liability, and Buyer's exclusive remedy, for detective Products shall be limited solely to such repair or
replacement. No Products shall be returned to SCICRON without SCICRON's prior written consent.
2. For Third Party Products, the Buyer benefits of the Warranty terms and conditions given to SCICRON by the manufacturer or supplier of
the products to which the Buyer should directly address any claim or request.
3. SCICRON warranty does not cover Third Party Software that are given and/or licensed to the Buyer “as is”.
4. Reparation or replacement of the Products or any of its parts during warranty period will be done exclusively in THAILAND.
Transportation costs or any other direct or indirect cost related to or arising from the return of the Products to SCICRON and/or to the Buyer,
are at Buyer’s own charge, including but not limited to the delivery cost, custom duty, tax and insurance cost.
5. The effectiveness of the warranty contained herein shall, with respect to any particular defect, be conditional upon
(i) Buyer's substantiation that the Products have been stored, maintained and operated in accordance with such instructions as are given by SCICRON to
Buyer and with standard industry practice and have not been damaged as a result of negligence, improper handling or accident,
(ii) The Products have not been modified or repaired without SCICRON's prior written consent,
(iii) The Products have been installed by SCICRON’s authorized personnel,
(iv) The Products have not been moved from the original place of installation without SCICRON direct assistance or authorization,
(v) The Products have not been used with Third Party Products not explicitly authorized by SCICRON,
(vi) Buyer's payment of all invoices for the Products or other charges to which SCICRON may be entitled,
(vii) Buyer's exclusive use of persons approved or authorized by SCICRON to effect any repairs to the Products,
(viii) The Products has not been subject to unusual physical or electrical stress, misuse, abuse, negligence or accident.
Subject to the foregoing, the warranty contained herein shall remain in effect for the periods stated below, unless a different warranty period
shall be stated on the face hereof, calculated from the date of installation by SCICRON:
12 months for new equipment, new parts, new accessories,
3 months for pre-owned equipment, pre-owned parts, pre-owned accessories,
3 month for services.
6. Different warranty terms are incorporated herein if noted on the face hereof. Such different warranty terms supersede the terms hereof
only to the extent that they are inconsistent herewith. Any different warranty term, if not explicitly mentioned, refer to the supply of new
Products with the exclusion of services and/or Third Party Products.
7. THE WARRANTY CONTAINED IN THIS SECTION IS IN LIEU OF AND EXCLUDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY
OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY OR DURATION OF THE PRODUCTS. BUYER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY ON ANY CLAIM OF ANY KIND
FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE MANUFACTURE, SALE, DELIVERY OR USE OF THE
PRODUCTS SHALL BE AS PROVIDED HEREIN AND SHALL IN NO CASE EXCEED THE LESSER OF THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT.
SCICRON SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT TO BUYER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY SPECIAL INCIDENTAL OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WITH RESPECT TO SCICRON'S OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER, SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE TO,
LOSS OF, OR LOSS OF THE USE OF OTHER PROPERTY OR EQUIPMENT, LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES OR CLAIMS OF BUYER OR OF
CUSTOMERS OF BUYER FOR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, AND THIS EVEN IF SCICRON HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH
8. This warranty is non-transferable and non-assignable and may be enforced only by Buyer.
9. SCICRON gives no warranty whatsoever with respect to parts with a limited technical lifetime such as data discs, CD, DVD and
components subject to deterioration during normal usage.
10. If SCICRON's software is included in this Agreement, SCICRON warrants that this Software, which is designed for use with a particular
hardware product, where properly installed, will not fail lo execute its programming instructions due to defects in materials and
workmanship. If Microrep receives notice of a defect during the applicable warranty period, SCICRON will repair or replace software media
which do not warrant that the operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free. For other terms and conditions refer to Software
license agreement supplied with the software.
11. RETURN OF MERCHANDISE. SCICRON shall not accept any return of the Products unless previously authorized by SCICRON in writing,
whether under warranty or otherwise. Any returns other than under warranty will be subject to a reasonable restocking charge. All direct or
indirect cost related to or arising from the return of the Products are at Buyer’s own charge.
12. NOTICES. All notices, consents, requests, instructions, approvals and other communications hereunder shall be in writing and given by
certified mail, return receipt requested, or by express delivery service to the address of Buyer or Microrep as shown on the face hereof or to
such other address as any party hereof may, from time to time, designate in writing. Notices shall be deemed to be effective one working
day after receipt of the certified mail or deposited with an express delivery service, as the case may be.
13. NOT FOR EXPORT. The Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased or licensed under this Agreement may include technology and
software that are subject to the customs and export control laws and regulations of the European Union and/or the United States and may
also be subject to the customs and export laws and regulations of the country in which the Products are received. The Buyer acknowledge
that it is his sole responsibility to comply with and abide by those laws and regulations. The Buyer agree to comply with all applicable export
laws and regulations of the European Union, of the United States and of the country where the Products are sold. The Buyer agree and
represent that the Products are not for export.
14. APPLICABLE LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of THAILAND.