OCTAGON Gauge Block Comparator System Model GBC 170
• Better measurement capabilities at comparatively lower investments.
• High reliability.
• Relatively low requirements of temperature regulation and temperature measurement.
0.5 - 170 mm
0.01 μm Measurement Uncertainty
0.03 μm (under specified conditions)
Active Table Surface
60 x 60 mm (Carbide Line Contact)
± 0.01 μm Dimension (mm)
300(L) X 400 (H)X 250 (W)
For testing gage blocks beyond 100 mm , we recommend the Octaogn Gold Plus universal measuring machine.
• Selection and determination of measuring sequences.
• Management of test piece and standard gage blocks.
• Management of individual gage blocks.
• Measuring program to perform gage block tests.
• Control of all operations and inputs.
• Automatically assigning the sequence of nominal dimensions for set tests
• Printer program for test records and for the printout of standard gage block sets.
• Printout of calibration report in a format complying with ISO/IEC 17025 requirements Storage of measurement records.