Main Advantage :
Less number of reference standard gauge block pieces required : Instead of use of 122 piece set of reference standard gauge blocks only 15 pieces are required to cover complete the range.
• Measurements of any arbitrary size of gauge block possible with out availability of reference gauge block of same size.
• Measurements of Imperial ( inch) gauge block possible with same 15 pcs of reference gauge blocks
• No special set for the calibration of Gauge block comparator :
• Low costs of re-calibration of reference standards :
Technical Specifications GBC 150 Gold
0.5 mm to 150 mm
0.01 μm *under specified conditions
Active table surface
60 mm x 60 mm (Carbide Line Contact)
± 0.005 μm
300(L) X 400 (H)X 250 (W)
For testing gage blocks beyond 100 mm , we recommend the Octaogn Gold Plus universal measuring machine.
Octa-Block Features :
• Selection and determination of measuring sequences.
• Management of test piece and standard gage blocks.
• Management of individual gage blocks.
• Measuring program to perform gage block tests.
• Control of all operations and inputs.
• Automatically assigning the sequence of nominal dimensions for set tests
• Printer program for test records and for the printout of standard gage block sets.
• Printout of calibration report in a format complying with ISO/IEC 17025 requirements Storage of measurement records.